Sunday, May 8, 2011

- A NIGHT TO REMEMBER. - :))

MAY 7,2011
( 7 pm )


GUESS WHAT? GUESS WHO? :D


I never really prepared to meet HIS parents . He invited me over to his nanay’s house. I was excited and nervous at the same time. When HE picked me up all I could say was, “I’m scared && shy. When we started to walked I was overwhelmed, because his Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins were all there. I felt awkward. Finally, Were there. I first saw his mom & He started to introduced me to all people who are there. waAaaah! His mom was nice, She entertained me like weve met before. Ang sayaaaa!! After the awkwardness started to fade I felt a bit more comfortable.
I spent the whole night with him together with his relatives. 
One of the BEST DAY EVER!

Overall, his family is awesome. I was really over stressing myself. HAHAHAHA! They were all nice. I hope we can get more closer. ^^,




MAY 8, 2011 
6 am >>Finally, IM HOME :)  . TIME TO SLEEP ^^, i miss him so much. :* ! 




                             = HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL  MOMS = :))
                                       WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH .. !


------ M.

No comments:

Post a Comment